1. Design consultation 2. Drawing review 3. Sealant recommendation 4. Substrate experiment: compatibility test, adhesion test, pollution test 5. Solution (sealant seam decoration)
1. Construction training 2. Process supervision 3. Special treatment 4. Rubber cutting spot check
1. Issuing quality assurance documents 2. Project return visits
Jointas Chemical is listed company specialized in R&D, manufacture and sale of Eco-friendly silicone sealant, thermal paste and water based paints&coatings founded in 1989, China.
We Provide acrylic sealant,anti corrosion coatings, silicone adhesive, construction sealant, silicone caulk, house paint, interior paint, insulating glass sealant, industrial paint, gutter sealant, gap filler, grout sealant, construction adhesive bathroom sealant, waterborne coatings, water-based coating for steel structure,silicone structural, silicone sealant, ms sealant, pu sealant, pu foam, polyurethane sealant, anti corrosion paint, weather sealant, If you feel interested in them ,You can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.
1. Not suitable for long-term immersion in water, so as not to affect the adhesion of the adhesive.
2. It cannot be used on surfaces that are too wet or prone to frost, and cannot be bonded normally.
3. One-component silicone sealant cannot be cured in a completely sealed environment, and may not be completely cured.
4. The surface of the substrate must be kept clean and dry, otherwise it cannot be firmly bonded.
5. Do not use inferior adhesives, so as not to corrode other parts.
1. One-component products can be operated directly with a glue gun; two-component silicone adhesives need to be mixed evenly in proportion.
2. Clean the surface of the bonding object, and clean up oil stains, rust, etc. If necessary, professional cleaning agents can be used, and then appropriate sanding with sandpaper can be used to improve adhesion.
3. Apply the silicone sealant evenly to bond. When bonding the two surfaces, squeeze out the air to avoid affecting the curing effect.
4. It can be cured at room temperature, and the next step can be performed after a period of time.
5. Wipe off excess adhesive with a rag or paper towel. After curing, you can clean it with a blade.
The silicone sealant must be stored in a cool and ventilated place. The warehouse needs to be kept away from infants and young children. Do a good job of protection against insects and rodents to avoid waste caused by biting the rubber tube. In the storage stage, it can be stored in accordance with general chemicals, away from fire sources and explosives.
Generally speaking, in the range of 5~40℃, normal construction can be carried out. When the surface temperature of the substrate is higher than 50℃, please stop the construction. If the construction is continued at this temperature, although the curing speed will be accelerated, at the same time, the small molecular products will not be discharged in time, resulting in the formation of bubbles. When the temperature is too low, the curing speed will slow down, shrinkage may occur, and the adhesive layer will be out of shape. Silicone sealants are not suitable for all occasions, such as places that have been soaked in water for a long time, frosted or too humid, and the surface of the substrate is not clean enough, and it is not easy to bond with oily materials.
The sealant has a fine texture and no bubbles, and the taste is very small. It is very convenient to use and dries very fast. The instructions are very detailed. The effect is good after using it.
The packaging of this product is very good, very strict, and the design is very scientific.
The product I bought is really good. The other ones I bought before have a lot of particles in it. They are not smooth to the touch. I don’t know how to use it, and the beauty stitches I bought make it. I really don’t have to say.
The effect is very good! The smell is very small, almost no smell during construction.
The quality is very good. I made it at home by myself. It's okay. The effect is good. The quality is indeed better than the price bought in other stores.
The smell is very small, the gel is translucent, it is smooth to use, and it dries quickly. The anti-mildew effect needs time to test.
Silicone sealants are commonly used to seal windows to frames, as they provide a water-resistant seal that maintains a strong hold against harsh weather conditions. For the same reasons, silicone sealer is often used for automobiles, appliances, and sealing cables and sensors in electronic devices.
Silicone sealant is a liquid form of adhesive. Typically, it looks, feels, and acts like a gel. It has a different chemical make-up from other organic polymer-based adhesives. Unlike other adhesives, silicone keeps its elasticity and stability in both high and low temperatures.