1. Design consultation 2. Drawing review 3. Sealant recommendation 4. Substrate experiment: compatibility test, adhesion test, pollution test 5. Solution (sealant seam decoration)
1. Construction training 2. Process supervision 3. Special treatment 4. Rubber cutting spot check
1. Issuing quality assurance documents 2. Project return visits
Jointas Chemical is listed company specialized in R&D, manufacture and sale of Eco-friendly silicone sealant, thermal paste and water based paints&coatings founded in 1989, China.
We Provide acrylic sealant,anti corrosion coatings, silicone adhesive, construction sealant, silicone caulk, house paint, interior paint, insulating glass sealant, industrial paint, gutter sealant, gap filler, grout sealant, construction adhesive bathroom sealant, waterborne coatings, water-based coating for steel structure,silicone structural, silicone sealant, ms sealant, pu sealant, pu foam, polyurethane sealant, anti corrosion paint, weather sealant, If you feel interested in them ,You can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.
1. The most commonly used high temperature vulcanized silicone rubbers are methyl vinyl silicone rubber, cold-resistant phenyl silicone rubber, oil-resistant and solvent-resistant fluorosilicone rubber and nitrile silicone rubber.
2. The room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber is divided into two-component and one-component according to the packaging form. The two-component is divided into methyl group and phenylene; the single-component is divided into deacidification type, dealcoholization type, deketone type, etc.
3. Silicone oil can be divided into methyl silicone oil, ethyl silicone oil, methyl phenyl silicone oil, amino silicone oil, methyl hydrogen silicone oil, long-chain alkane silicone oil, diffusion pump oil and modified silicone oil.
4. Silicone resin Silicone resin can be divided into methyl silicone resin, methyl phenyl silicone resin, etc. according to the composition; it can be divided into solvent-based and solvent-free according to the form.
5. Silane coupling agents are classified according to functional groups. Silane coupling agents mainly include vinyl silane, amino silane and methacryloxy silane.
Silicone rubber sealing ring has excellent heat resistance, low temperature elasticity, excellent oxidation resistance and ozone resistance. Silicone rubber sealing ring has high air permeability and selectivity. Good electrical insulation properties (volume resistance greater than 10Ω). Cm, breakdown voltage above 30KV/mm), corona resistance, arc resistance. But adding conductive carbon black, nickel powder, aluminum powder, silver powder (volume resistance up to 5-0.02Ω) can obtain proper conductivity. centimeter). Silicone seals have low surface energy and are hygroscopic and can be used as insulating materials.
The silicone panel is a relatively economical and practical kitchen utensil. This silicone panel can be used for kneading, especially the silicone kneading mat. The quality and material of this mat are relatively good, and it also has a certain degree of safety. So everyone You can use it with confidence.
The sealant has a fine texture and no bubbles, and the taste is very small. It is very convenient to use and dries very fast. The instructions are very detailed. The effect is good after using it.
The packaging of this product is very good, very strict, and the design is very scientific.
The product I bought is really good. The other ones I bought before have a lot of particles in it. They are not smooth to the touch. I don’t know how to use it, and the beauty stitches I bought make it. I really don’t have to say.
The effect is very good! The smell is very small, almost no smell during construction.
The quality is very good. I made it at home by myself. It's okay. The effect is good. The quality is indeed better than the price bought in other stores.
The smell is very small, the gel is translucent, it is smooth to use, and it dries quickly. The anti-mildew effect needs time to test.
A glazing sealant is a sealant used in the process of glazing. Glazing which derives from the Middle English for 'glass' is a part of a wall or window, made of glass. There are a wide variety of products that can be used to suit the wide variety of applications.
The key distinction between a caulk and sealant? Elasticity. Caulk is typically made from a mixture of latex and acrylic materials, which make it more rigid and prone to shrinking when cured. A sealant offers superior elasticity and water resistance because it primarily contains silicone.