1. Design consultation 2. Drawing review 3. Sealant recommendation 4. Substrate experiment: compatibility test, adhesion test, pollution test 5. Solution (sealant seam decoration)
1. Construction training 2. Process supervision 3. Special treatment 4. Rubber cutting spot check
1. Issuing quality assurance documents 2. Project return visits
Jointas Chemical is listed company specialized in R&D, manufacture and sale of Eco-friendly silicone sealant, thermal paste and water based paints&coatings founded in 1989, China.
We Provide acrylic sealant,anti corrosion coatings, silicone adhesive, construction sealant, silicone caulk, house paint, interior paint, insulating glass sealant, industrial paint, gutter sealant, gap filler, grout sealant, construction adhesive bathroom sealant, waterborne coatings, water-based coating for steel structure,silicone structural, silicone sealant, ms sealant, pu sealant, pu foam, polyurethane sealant, anti corrosion paint, weather sealant, If you feel interested in them ,You can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.
1. Before scraping putty, spray and brush a piece of glue on the concrete wall (water: emulsion is 5:1) to spray evenly without any omissions.
2. Fully scrape putty. When scraping putty, scrape horizontally and vertically, that is, the first time the putty is scraped horizontally, and the second time the putty is scraped vertically. Note that the putty should be scraped off when rubbing and closing the head. After each putty is dry, it should be polished with sandpaper, and the putty should be smoothed and the floating dust should be wiped off.
3. Apply the paint for the first time, first up and down when painting. After drying, replenish the putty, and polish it with sandpaper after the replenishment putty dries. After 1 day, you can paint a second time.
4. During the second operation, it is not advisable to paint back and forth multiple times to avoid loosening the first paint film, or there will be significant paint brushing marks, which will affect the quality.
5. In the third coating application, pay attention to the hiding power of the coating, so as to grasp and adjust the tightness of the coating at any time to ensure the uniformity of the color of the coating.
1. Try to buy from a regular store or specialty store with a high reputation. 2. Recognize the marks on the product packaging, especially the factory name, factory address, product standard number, production date, expiration date and product instruction manual when purchasing.
It is best to buy products from companies that have passed ISO14001 and ISO9000 system certification. The product quality of these manufacturers is relatively stable.
3. Purchase products that meet the standards of "GB18582-2001 Indoor Decoration Materials and Interior Wall Coatings of Hazardous Substances Limits" and obtain environmental certification marks.
4. When purchasing, pay attention to observe whether the product packaging container is damaged or bulged.
When buying, you can shake it to check whether there is cementation. Paints with these phenomena cannot be purchased.
5. Generally, most shops cannot open cans on the spot to check the inherent quality of the products, so consumers must ask for valid vouchers such as the purchase invoice and construction instructions when buying.
6. Before use, open the can to check whether the paint has delamination, sinking, agglomeration and cementation.
If the paint is still in an uneven state after stirring, it cannot be used. Negotiations should be made immediately to the shop where you bought it.
7. Coating construction is also a very important link. The construction must be carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the product construction manual, and attention must be paid to the matching of the bottom, middle and surface of the coating.
8. The construction environment should be ventilated. If the product has requirements for the construction environment, it must be carried out according to the requirements.
First, confirm that the substrate meets the painting requirements before painting;
Second, it should be painted between 5°C and 35°C, and the air humidity required for coating should be less than 85%;
Third, select suitable construction methods and suitable construction tools, and carry out construction operations according to the recommended construction technology;
Fourth, control the coating interval, after the recoating time is reached, the next coating can be carried out. Too short recoating time will cause the bottom layer to dry slowly, causing wrinkles and other problems; one-time brushing should not be too thick.
Fifth, do not mix with organic solvents, acids, alkalis, oils and other chemicals.
Sixth, maintain air circulation during construction, and keep the paint away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
Seventh, in order to avoid contaminating the skin and eyes or inhaling excessive paint mist, please use masks, gloves and other protective equipment.
Eighth, if the eyes are contaminated, wash them immediately with plenty of water and ask a doctor for treatment.
Ninth, place it out of the reach of children.
The sealant has a fine texture and no bubbles, and the taste is very small. It is very convenient to use and dries very fast. The instructions are very detailed. The effect is good after using it.
The packaging of this product is very good, very strict, and the design is very scientific.
The product I bought is really good. The other ones I bought before have a lot of particles in it. They are not smooth to the touch. I don’t know how to use it, and the beauty stitches I bought make it. I really don’t have to say.
The effect is very good! The smell is very small, almost no smell during construction.
The quality is very good. I made it at home by myself. It's okay. The effect is good. The quality is indeed better than the price bought in other stores.
The smell is very small, the gel is translucent, it is smooth to use, and it dries quickly. The anti-mildew effect needs time to test.
Interior paint not only have good decorative properties, but also can be endowed with environmental and health-friendly properties. Its air permeability is poor, and the quality of the bottom surface of the wall is high. Modern new materials are applied to interior wall latex coatings In addition to its decorative functions, it also has antibacterial, air purification, air ion generation, heat preservation and other functions that are beneficial to the environment and human health.
Various construction methods such as brushing, roller coating and spraying can be used. This kind of coating is suitable for concrete, cement mortar, asbestos cement board, gypsum board, plywood, fiberboard, paper-reinforced lime and other base layers. (1) The base layer requires that the base layer must be flat and firm. There must be no powdering, sanding, hollowing, falling off, etc. The unevenness of the base layer and the pitted surface should be smoothed with putty. (Interior wall latex paint) The interior walls mostly use cellulose white putty and gypsum putty. After the putty is dry, it should be smoothed with sandpaper to remove the floating powder before the paint application can be carried out. (2) Construction tools, soft brushes, brushes, hair rollers, spray guns, etc. are all acceptable.
There are also coatings with waterproof and thermal insulation functions for internal walls. Commonly used waterproof coatings are: cement-based waterproof coatings, polyurethane waterproof coatings, and ointment waterproof coatings. The commonly used wall paints are: anti-porcelain paint, 106 paint, acrylic paint and so on.