1. Design consultation 2. Drawing review 3. Sealant recommendation 4. Substrate experiment: compatibility test, adhesion test, pollution test 5. Solution (sealant seam decoration)
1. Construction training 2. Process supervision 3. Special treatment 4. Rubber cutting spot check
1. Issuing quality assurance documents 2. Project return visits
Jointas Chemical is listed company specialized in R&D, manufacture and sale of Eco-friendly silicone sealant, thermal paste and water based paints&coatings founded in 1989, China.
We Provide acrylic sealant,anti corrosion coatings, silicone adhesive, construction sealant, silicone caulk, house paint, interior paint, insulating glass sealant, industrial paint, gutter sealant, gap filler, grout sealant, construction adhesive bathroom sealant, waterborne coatings, water-based coating for steel structure,silicone structural, silicone sealant, ms sealant, pu sealant, pu foam, polyurethane sealant, anti corrosion paint, weather sealant, If you feel interested in them ,You can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.
1) If the height exceeds 2m, a herringbone ladder should be erected in accordance with regulations. Check before construction. The herringbone ladder used should be placed on four corners and placed steadily. The corners of the ladder should be equipped with non-slip rubber pads and safety chains. Lay the scaffold board on the herringbone ladder, the length of the two ends of the scaffold board shall not be less than 20cm, and the middle of the scaffold board shall not be operated by two persons at the same time. When the ladder is moved, the operator must get down. It is strictly forbidden to stand on the ladder and move on stilts. The hinge shaft on the top of the herringbone ladder is not allowed to stand on, and it is not allowed to lay scaffolding boards. The herringbone ladder should be checked frequently and found to be cracked, decayed, loose wedges, missing blocks, etc., shall not be used.
(2) Before construction, workers should be concentrated on safety education and written clarifications should be made.
(3) It is strictly forbidden to set up a paint material warehouse at the construction site, and the paint warehouse outside the site should have sufficient fire-fighting facilities.
(4) The construction site should have a slogan that prohibits fireworks and safety, and a full-time safety officer should be set up on the site to supervise and ensure that there is no open flame at the construction site.
(5) After finishing work every day, there should be no remaining paint materials as much as possible. The remaining paint is not allowed to fall indiscriminately, and should be collected and processed in a centralized manner. Wastes are classified and disposed of according to environmental protection requirements.
(6) Special personnel shall be assigned to sprinkle water for on-site cleaning, and there shall be no dust pollution. Wipe the dust off with a damp cloth.
(7) According to the different noise-sensitive areas, low-noise equipment or other measures should be selected around the construction site, and the construction operation time should be controlled in accordance with relevant national regulations.
(8) Operators should wear corresponding protective equipment such as gas masks, masks, gloves, etc. during painting operations. So as not to endanger the lungs and skin of workers.
Paint is one of the indispensable materials in the process of home decoration. In recent years, with the continuous improvement of people's lives and the increasing calls for environmental protection, people's requirements for decorative paint have become higher and higher. The variety of decorative paint has also evolved from the past tung oil and Kaisheng paint to synthetic resin paint. To meet the needs of different consumers. The general varieties of decorative paint include phenolic paint, alkyd paint, nitrocellulose paint, polyurethane (PU polyester) paint, polyester paint, acrylic paint, etc. Among them, polyurethane paint is one of the most widely used paint varieties for interior decoration. It The excellent paint film properties such as toughness, strong adhesion, abrasion resistance, water resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, gloss retention, color retention, etc. are deeply favored by people.
Anti-corrosion, waterproof, oil-proof, chemical resistance, light resistance, temperature resistance, etc. Objects are exposed to the atmosphere and are corroded by oxygen, moisture, etc., causing damage such as metal corrosion, wood decay, and cement weathering. Coating the surface of the object with paint to form a protective film can prevent or delay the occurrence and development of these damage phenomena and extend the service life of various materials. Therefore, the protective effect is a major function of the coating.
Color, gloss, pattern and flatness, etc. Coating objects of different materials can get a colorful and colorful appearance, which can beautify the human living environment and make a significant contribution to human material and spiritual life.
The sealant has a fine texture and no bubbles, and the taste is very small. It is very convenient to use and dries very fast. The instructions are very detailed. The effect is good after using it.
The packaging of this product is very good, very strict, and the design is very scientific.
The product I bought is really good. The other ones I bought before have a lot of particles in it. They are not smooth to the touch. I don’t know how to use it, and the beauty stitches I bought make it. I really don’t have to say.
The effect is very good! The smell is very small, almost no smell during construction.
The quality is very good. I made it at home by myself. It's okay. The effect is good. The quality is indeed better than the price bought in other stores.
The smell is very small, the gel is translucent, it is smooth to use, and it dries quickly. The anti-mildew effect needs time to test.
The best paint is done in winter. Painting is indispensable for all home decorations. Painting in winter will dry quickly and can effectively avoid its adsorption of dust particles in the air. Therefore, painting in winter is more suitable. Suitable for wood construction in winter. Auxiliary materials are necessary for home decoration. Some commonly used materials for decoration, such as wood, wooden keel, woodware, gypsum board, etc., are prone to mold and crack and deform after being damp. Due to the relatively dry winter, the moisture content in the wood is the lowest point of the year. At this time, the decoration construction can basically prevent cracking and deformation.
The blue wall has a certain calming effect, and it also exudes a romantic atmosphere. The blue wall is more common in children’s rooms, but it can also be used in the bedroom to make people feel fresh and natural. A comfortable and peaceful space atmosphere. Pink walls are often used in women's spaces, giving people a very romantic and dreamy atmosphere. At the same time, pink can regulate manic emotions and give people a warm and comfortable feeling. It is the wall of many girls' rooms. The preferred color. Green is a vibrant color. Decorating the wall color of the room with green not only has a feeling of returning to nature, but also makes the whole room full of fresh and natural atmosphere. At the same time, green can make people's nerves become more relaxed and give people a kind of feeling. Comfortable and cozy enjoyment is the favorite room color of many families.
Paint is the ancient name; paint, the name of modern civilization, contains more scientific and technological components, and is widely used in modern technology and industrial fields. However, some habitual names of paint are still retained, such as latex paint, primer, topcoat and so on. Generally speaking, paint is a material that can be coated on the surface of the object to be coated and can form a continuous film that is firmly attached. It can be inorganic, such as copper electroplating, nickel electroplating, zinc electroplating and so on. It can also be organic, such as most organic polymer materials, organic polymer materials constitute the main part of today's coatings market.