1. Design consultation 2. Drawing review 3. Sealant recommendation 4. Substrate experiment: compatibility test, adhesion test, pollution test 5. Solution (sealant seam decoration)
1. Construction training 2. Process supervision 3. Special treatment 4. Rubber cutting spot check
1. Issuing quality assurance documents 2. Project return visits
Jointas Chemical is listed company specialized in R&D, manufacture and sale of Eco-friendly silicone sealant, thermal paste and water based paints&coatings founded in 1989, China.
We Provide acrylic sealant,anti corrosion coatings, silicone adhesive, construction sealant, silicone caulk, house paint, interior paint, insulating glass sealant, industrial paint, gutter sealant, gap filler, grout sealant, construction adhesive bathroom sealant, waterborne coatings, water-based coating for steel structure,silicone structural, silicone sealant, ms sealant, pu sealant, pu foam, polyurethane sealant, anti corrosion paint, weather sealant, If you feel interested in them ,You can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.
1. Use cotton yarn to remove the dust, oil and water on the surface of the glued part. If the surface is easy to peel off and rust, it should be removed with a metal brush in advance. If necessary, you can also wipe the surface with organic solvents such as alcohol and acetone.
2. According to the shape of the construction part, cut the tip of the sealant into a certain shape and size, and apply the glue to the construction part with a manual or pneumatic glue gun.
3. Carry out surface leveling and finishing work within the surface drying time. The parts with particularly strict surface requirements should be covered with protective tape on both sides of the glued part, and peeled off after scraping. If you accidentally contaminate the non-construction part, wipe it with a cotton cloth dipped in alcohol.
The main application of polyurethane sealant is civil engineering and construction industry, transportation industry and so on. For example, in Japan, about 75 to 80% of polyurethane sealants are used in construction, 15% are used in automobiles, machinery manufacturing, etc., and 5% are used in civil engineering and other areas.
Specific applications in construction include: the connection of prefabricated concrete and other building materials and the filling and sealing of construction joints, the sealing and caulking around the wooden frames of doors and windows and the concrete between the walls, and the pasting of lightweight structures (such as curtain walls) on buildings. Caulking, waterproof caulking of balconies, swimming pools, bathrooms and other facilities, sealing of air-conditioning and other system connections, sealing of insulating double glazing, and insulating window frames, etc.
The applications of polyurethane sealants in automobiles include: assembly and sealing of windows (mainly windshields), and assembly of car bodies and other parts.
Polyurethane sealant can also be used for flexible joints of cables (such as underground cables) and potting of electronic components to prevent dust and shock; for thermal insulation systems such as refrigerated trucks, cold storage insulation layers and low-temperature container bonding and sealing, etc.
Polyurethane sealants are generally divided into two basic types, one-component and two-component, one-component is moisture curing type, and two-component is reaction curing type. The one-component sealant is easy to construct, but the curing is slow; the two-component has the characteristics of fast curing and good performance, but it needs to be formulated during use, and the process is more complicated. Both have development prospects.
According to whether there is fluidity, polyurethane sealants can be divided into non-hanging type and self-flowing parallel. The non-hanging type is used for vertical surfaces, inclined surfaces, ceilings and other occasions, and will not shift, slide or flow due to the weight of the rubber strip before curing; while the self-leveling type is specially used for horizontal occasions. According to the properties after use, it can be divided into non-dry type, semi-dry type and fully cured elastomer type.
The sealant has a fine texture and no bubbles, and the taste is very small. It is very convenient to use and dries very fast. The instructions are very detailed. The effect is good after using it.
The packaging of this product is very good, very strict, and the design is very scientific.
The product I bought is really good. The other ones I bought before have a lot of particles in it. They are not smooth to the touch. I don’t know how to use it, and the beauty stitches I bought make it. I really don’t have to say.
The effect is very good! The smell is very small, almost no smell during construction.
The quality is very good. I made it at home by myself. It's okay. The effect is good. The quality is indeed better than the price bought in other stores.
The smell is very small, the gel is translucent, it is smooth to use, and it dries quickly. The anti-mildew effect needs time to test.
This product is used for all kinds of seams that require high displacement capacity and low glue modulus; the main application areas are: building expansion joints, water supply and drainage pipes facing seams, etc.
1. It should be used up within days after opening, otherwise it needs to be strictly sealed and stored; 2. The best construction is under the conditions of temperature 15-35℃ and humidity 55%-75%RH; 3. When the ambient temperature is lower than 10°C or the glue output speed cannot meet the technological requirements, it is recommended to bake at least 30 minutes in an oven at 60°C.
Polyurethane sealant is developed with polymer technology, which is green and environmentally friendly, and will not emit toxic gases to the car. Therefore, car owners can rest assured to buy cars equipped with automobile polyurethane sealant. Automobile polyurethane sealant has good elasticity, so its shockproof performance is very good. It can protect automobile glass windows and other parts for a long time, and can effectively reduce the use cost of automobiles.