1. Design consultation 2. Drawing review 3. Sealant recommendation 4. Substrate experiment: compatibility test, adhesion test, pollution test 5. Solution (sealant seam decoration)
1. Construction training 2. Process supervision 3. Special treatment 4. Rubber cutting spot check
1. Issuing quality assurance documents 2. Project return visits
Jointas Chemical is listed company specialized in R&D, manufacture and sale of Eco-friendly silicone sealant, thermal paste and water based paints&coatings founded in 1989, China.
We Provide acrylic sealant,anti corrosion coatings, silicone adhesive, construction sealant, silicone caulk, house paint, interior paint, insulating glass sealant, industrial paint, gutter sealant, gap filler, grout sealant, construction adhesive bathroom sealant, waterborne coatings, water-based coating for steel structure,silicone structural, silicone sealant, ms sealant, pu sealant, pu foam, polyurethane sealant, anti corrosion paint, weather sealant, If you feel interested in them ,You can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.
Building sealants mainly include polysulfide sealants and silicone sealants.
(1) Polysulfide sealant
At present, most of the sealants used in construction are two-component polysulfide sealants. The appearance of two-component polysulfide sealant is fine, uniform paste or viscous, so it is usually called two-component polysulfide sealant. Two-component polysulfide sealant and two-component polysulfide sealant are The same product.
(2) Silicone sealant
Some of the sealants currently in use are silicone sealants. Silicone sealant has good UV resistance and stable chemical properties, and is the best anti-aging among existing sealants. It has good compatibility with silicone structural sealant, and is widely used in weather-resistant sealing of building curtain walls.
The bulk properties depend on the chemical properties and physical structure of the main polymer of the sealant, which can be accurately and repeatedly measured. Process properties refer to the relevant characteristics of the sealant during the manufacturing process. The nature of use (product performance) is self-evident, mainly refers to the comprehensive performance of the sealant from the formation of the cementation process to the formation of the cemented joint. This performance depends on the functional requirements of the building joint for the sealant. Regardless of the building envelope or building interior decoration; whether it is window structure or other forms of enclosure and decoration structure, they can be regarded as unit composition, then each unit will have a seam, which is huge Most require construction sealant to seal and fill. Reasonable design of building joints, understanding of building sealants, reasonable selection of materials and correct construction of building seals are the indispensable whole process of ensuring the success of building joints.
1. Silicone structural sealant
Uses: Mainly used for the structural bonding of glass and aluminum sub-frames (see Figure 1), and also used for secondary sealing of hollow glass in hidden frame curtain walls.
Features: bear wind load, gravity load, high requirements for strength, aging resistance, and certain requirements for flexibility.
2. Silicone weather-resistant sealant
Purpose: The sealing function of the curtain wall joints (see Figure 1) to ensure the air-tightness and water-tightness of the curtain wall.
Features: Need to withstand large changes in the width of the joint, high requirements for elasticity (displacement capacity), aging resistance, no strength, high modulus and low modulus.
3. Ordinary silicone sealant
Purpose: Sealing of door and window joints, external wall caulking and other locations (see Figure 2).
Features: Withstand changes in the width of the joints, and have certain displacement requirements, but no strength is required.
The sealant has a fine texture and no bubbles, and the taste is very small. It is very convenient to use and dries very fast. The instructions are very detailed. The effect is good after using it.
The packaging of this product is very good, very strict, and the design is very scientific.
The product I bought is really good. The other ones I bought before have a lot of particles in it. They are not smooth to the touch. I don’t know how to use it, and the beauty stitches I bought make it. I really don’t have to say.
The effect is very good! The smell is very small, almost no smell during construction.
The quality is very good. I made it at home by myself. It's okay. The effect is good. The quality is indeed better than the price bought in other stores.
The smell is very small, the gel is translucent, it is smooth to use, and it dries quickly. The anti-mildew effect needs time to test.
Hardness after curing. If the hardness of the sealant is low after curing, and it will collapse when pressed by hand, then such a sealant will have outstanding other properties in time, and it cannot be widely used in electrical appliances or electronics. Whether the surface is smooth after curing. A good sealant can be changed following the shape of the sealing surface, and the surface will not be deformed or uneven after curing.
Only when the various properties of the sealant are guaranteed after curing, can it be a good-quality sealant that can be used in various fields. However, the performance of the sealant cannot be guaranteed before it is cured, and related tests can be carried out after curing, so that various performance indexes are guaranteed. But for the sake of safety, it is best to cooperate with branded products, so that the quality is guaranteed.
1. Cleaning. There are generally dust and loose parts on the surface of the concrete, which need to be thoroughly cleaned to ensure the bonding effect. 2. Primer. Concrete wall panels are made on the factory production line, and a certain amount of release agent will remain on the surface of the panels, which will affect the bonding effect. If the surface of the substrate is not thoroughly cleaned and a suitable primer is applied, it is very easy to cause bonding failure. 3. Deal with bad interface. The part of the glue joint was accidentally sprayed with paint during the paint application, and the compatibility of the paint and the sealant was not good, resulting in debonding. 4. In order to save glue, the construction unit responsible for the glue application has made the sealant very thin, and the thickness of some parts is even less than 5 mm, which makes it easy to debond.