1. Design consultation 2. Drawing review 3. Sealant recommendation 4. Substrate experiment: compatibility test, adhesion test, pollution test 5. Solution (sealant seam decoration)
1. Construction training 2. Process supervision 3. Special treatment 4. Rubber cutting spot check
1. Issuing quality assurance documents 2. Project return visits
Jointas Chemical is listed company specialized in R&D, manufacture and sale of Eco-friendly silicone sealant, thermal paste and water based paints&coatings founded in 1989, China.
We Provide acrylic sealant,anti corrosion coatings, silicone adhesive, construction sealant, silicone caulk, house paint, interior paint, insulating glass sealant, industrial paint, gutter sealant, gap filler, grout sealant, construction adhesive bathroom sealant, waterborne coatings, water-based coating for steel structure,silicone structural, silicone sealant, ms sealant, pu sealant, pu foam, polyurethane sealant, anti corrosion paint, weather sealant, If you feel interested in them ,You can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.
Industrial paints mainly include asphalt paint, alkyd paint, amino paint, epoxy paint, polyurethane paint, acrylic paint, silicone paint, fluorocarbon paint, rubber paint and other paints. So far, there is no uniform classification method for the types and categories of industrial paints in my country. The following 4 methods are used to classify industrial paints in custom:
1. According to the gloss of the coating film, it can be divided into: high gloss paint, matte paint, and flat paint.
2. According to the application part, it can be divided into: primer, middle coat and top coat.
3. According to the type of base material, industrial paint can be divided into: asphalt paint, alkyd paint, amino paint, epoxy paint, polyurethane paint, acrylic paint, silicone paint, cellulose paint, rubber paint and other paints.
4. According to the function of use: it can be divided into decorative paint and special function such as rural low-carbon art paint (such as solvent-resistant paint, fire-resistant paint, waterproof paint, elastic paint, etc.).
1. Look for environmental protection signs. Generally, good quality paint has relevant standards, and there will be an obvious Chinese environmental product certification mark on the paint bucket. Then the mark indicates that the product meets the national environmental protection standard but meets the minimum index for decoration use. In addition, large-brand paint products not only meet national standards, but also meet international standards, such as ISO9001 environmental testing certification.
2. Check the product samples, but in the paint store, there are also relevant construction effect samples for the main products. Then you can carefully check the effect of the sample before purchasing the product. In fact, the sample paint film made by a good paint product is delicate, strong in scratch resistance, and high in hardness, but there will be no paint film peeling and paint film cracking. In addition, if the paint film is not effective, it indicates that the product is a substandard product, or it may be a poor quality product.
1. Olive oil
If you have olive oil at home, you can apply some of the paint on your hands and rub them gently, soak them in for a while, and wash them with soap after a few minutes. This way you can avoid hurting your hands.
2. Toilet water
If you can't find olive oil, apply toilet water to the painted area. Wash it with soap after a while.
3. Peanut oil or salad oil
If none of the above two things are available, use peanut oil or salad oil. Rub it on the place where the paint is stained and add some detergent to rub it. * Rub it twice with a rag. The paint will always be removed.
4. Banana oil
If the smell is strong, you can apply banana oil to the painted area and wash it. There will be no peculiar smell when using banana oil. Or go directly to the paint shop to buy some turpentine for cleaning.
The sealant has a fine texture and no bubbles, and the taste is very small. It is very convenient to use and dries very fast. The instructions are very detailed. The effect is good after using it.
The packaging of this product is very good, very strict, and the design is very scientific.
The product I bought is really good. The other ones I bought before have a lot of particles in it. They are not smooth to the touch. I don’t know how to use it, and the beauty stitches I bought make it. I really don’t have to say.
The effect is very good! The smell is very small, almost no smell during construction.
The quality is very good. I made it at home by myself. It's okay. The effect is good. The quality is indeed better than the price bought in other stores.
The smell is very small, the gel is translucent, it is smooth to use, and it dries quickly. The anti-mildew effect needs time to test.
Easy to use, from the treatment of the substrate, the selection and matching of primers, intermediate paints, and top coats, and the thickness of the coating, there are clear requirements in the coating design.
There are also many water-based paints for industrial paints. The main difference with home improvement paints is that one is different in the object to be painted, and the other is that the effect is different. Home decoration paint is mainly used for walls, which need good gloss, easy to clean, and more environmentally friendly; while industrial paint is mainly used for various steel appliances and needs better anti-corrosion performance.
People who breathe in the vapors emitted by industrial paints for a long time will cause chronic poisoning, but short-term exposure to the vapors of high-concentration industrial paints will also cause acute poisoning and fatal danger. In industrial hygiene, the harm of industrial paint to the human body is closely related to the volatility of solvents. At room temperature, low-volatility solvents are not easy to cause danger in the air.