1. Design consultation 2. Drawing review 3. Sealant recommendation 4. Substrate experiment: compatibility test, adhesion test, pollution test 5. Solution (sealant seam decoration)
1. Construction training 2. Process supervision 3. Special treatment 4. Rubber cutting spot check
1. Issuing quality assurance documents 2. Project return visits
Jointas Chemical is listed company specialized in R&D, manufacture and sale of Eco-friendly silicone sealant, thermal paste and water based paints&coatings founded in 1989, China.
We Provide acrylic sealant,anti corrosion coatings, silicone adhesive, construction sealant, silicone caulk, house paint, interior paint, insulating glass sealant, industrial paint, gutter sealant, gap filler, grout sealant, construction adhesive bathroom sealant, waterborne coatings, water-based coating for steel structure,silicone structural, silicone sealant, ms sealant, pu sealant, pu foam, polyurethane sealant, anti corrosion paint, weather sealant, If you feel interested in them ,You can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.
Efficient water reduction and enhancement
Can cause the cement mixture to expand slightly before setting, and fully fill the voids
After the cement is hardened, it can produce micro-expansion to compensate for the shrinkage caused by cement hydration
Has the ability to moderately retard and maintain fluidity
Free of chlorides and other corrosive ingredients
1. Before use, make a trial mix to determine the best mix ratio, the recommended dosage is 10%-12%, and the water-to-glue ratio is 0.30-0.33.
2. Mixing: Usually the most suitable mixing sequence is:
Water→Cement→Pipe Grouting Agent
If the usual mechanical stirring method is used for stirring, the stirring time should be appropriately extended to ensure that the components of the grouting material are evenly dispersed.
3. Pouring: Pouring as soon as possible after mixing. The usual pouring or pumping methods should be adopted to ensure continuous pouring.
4. Curing: If the poured area is exposed, it should be cured with curing materials or wet sacks.
5. Cleaning: Clean all construction tools and equipment with water.
6. Protective measures: Wear protective gloves and goggles during construction.
1. Ultra-early-strength slurry, a new product of super-early-strength self-leveling cement-based grouting material, is a cement-based, water-hardening grouting material with adjustable setting time. It is characterized by super early strength, high strength, micro expansion and self-compacting , Self-leveling, good filling ability, simple construction.
2. Modified epoxy material Modified epoxy resin grouting material takes advantage of the high strength and strong adhesive force of epoxy resin. Modified it has better durable adhesive force on the wet contact surface, and it disperses in water. With good grouting performance, it is a high-quality grouting material for improving the compactness of concrete, repairing joints, and strengthening and waterproofing.
The sealant has a fine texture and no bubbles, and the taste is very small. It is very convenient to use and dries very fast. The instructions are very detailed. The effect is good after using it.
The packaging of this product is very good, very strict, and the design is very scientific.
The product I bought is really good. The other ones I bought before have a lot of particles in it. They are not smooth to the touch. I don’t know how to use it, and the beauty stitches I bought make it. I really don’t have to say.
The effect is very good! The smell is very small, almost no smell during construction.
The quality is very good. I made it at home by myself. It's okay. The effect is good. The quality is indeed better than the price bought in other stores.
The smell is very small, the gel is translucent, it is smooth to use, and it dries quickly. The anti-mildew effect needs time to test.
Ensure that the depth of the sealant is not greater than the width. If the gap between the two substrates is large, it is necessary to insert moldings to improve the performance of the sealant. Use a suitable tool to smooth the sealant to make the surface more beautiful; at the same time, the sealant is pressed into the joint surface to help eliminate air pockets or voids in the adhesive layer.
The area of the substrate in contact with the sealant must be kept clean, dry, and free from dust, dirt, rust, grease, and other contaminants. Non-porous substrates must be cleaned with a clean white lint-free cotton cloth and solvent. Before the residual solvent evaporates, wipe it off with a clean dry cloth as soon as possible. Before sizing, cut the nozzle of the rubber tube first, install the glue nozzle, and cut the nozzle to the required size. The sealant can be coated in dots or layers, and needs to be exposed to moisture in the air to cure.
Acidic system: Acidic silicone sealant has excellent adhesion to the surface of common substrates in bathrooms or kitchens such as glass or ceramics. Neutral system: When sealing metal, plastic or concrete substrates, a neutral sealant must be used. Neutral silicone sealant is particularly suitable for non-corrosive sealing of connection joints and expansion joints.